The Fjord 44 Open has become the ideal boat of its size for day cruises. The wide space of the cover offers greater security for all passengers.
- FJORD 44
- Nº Charter:
- 13.45 m
- 4.25 m
- 2 x Volvo 600 IP
- Ibiza - Marina Ibiza
Fjord 44 is currently the flagship of the Fjord range, with a length of 13 meters and a design that maintains the distinctive Fjord signs combined with modern and original details.
It is a versatile boat that guarantees that your guests enjoy a day of sun and beach along the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. Your bathtub is intended for entertainment on board, with a mat in the bow to relax to sunbathe. In the aft area there is a magnificent dinette with several seats. Some of the seats have folding backrest that allow maximizing the space of the aft solarium. Even so, the boat allows you to enjoy both spaces simultaneously.
The boat is equipped with a bar furniture that offers large storage and work space and where we can find a refrigerator, a kitchen and a sink ideal for preparing a delicious meal outdoors. All under a rigid awning that covers the entire dinette.
In addition, the Fjord 44 offers a full bathroom with separate shower space that increases comfort on board.
- Electric toilet
- Air conditioner
- Hydraulic Teak Platform
- Dinning table
- Transom shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Solarium stern
- Swim stairs
- sounding line
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- AIS system
- Standard equipment.
- 2 Seabob F5S
- Snorkel equipment
Price does not Include
- A.P.A.: 30%
- Final cleaning: 250€ (mandatory)
- Food & beverages.
- Airport transfer
50% when booking by bank transfer, and 50% before sailing.
Deposit: 1.500€ in cash or credit card.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
Check-in: 10: 00h.