Magnificent yacht De Antonio 42 for 11 people in Marina Ibiza
New DeAntonio Yates D42 model, a boat with an attractive and sporty design for this summer in Ibiza. Being an open boat it is ideal for day charter.
- DE ANTONIO D42
- Charter No.:
- 13.00 m
- 4.00 m
- 3 x 300CV
- 32 knots
- 1 + 1
- Ibiza - Marina Ibiza
The DeAntonio Yachts D42, the new model of the Spanish shipyard DeAntonio Yachts, offers all the comforts and functionalities of a 50-foot inboard boat in its 42 feet, a design that, again for the third consecutive year, has been recognized with the nomination as Best Boat of the Year 2020.
With three solarium zones, bow, central and stern, and their designated seats and awnings. With an interior area with a double cabin, a full bathroom and a spacious living room. The only boat with covered outboards with space for a tender and other water toys, and a large hydraulic platform.
True to the design that makes it unique, the D42 is the boat of its style and length that is best optimized in space and cost on the market, always with its walk-around concept, avant-garde design and high functionality and comfort.
- living/dining room with sofa (queen size bed)
- Sun awning
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Anchor platform extension
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Solarium stern
- Swim stairs
- Medical Kit
- Security Equipment.
- All risk insurance.
- Mooring at Marina Ibiza.
- Water and refreshments.
- Paddle surf.
Price does not Include
- Fuel: 135l/h.
- Hostess: 150€/day + VAT
- Transfer service
- SeaBob: 300€/day + VAT (Deposit: 1.500€)
50% at reservation moment by transfer bank, 50% before go on board.
30% of A.P.A.
- Cancellation up to 30 days before the provision of the service: 100% of the amount paid will be returned.
- Cancellation less than 30 days and before 15 days for the start of the charter: penalty of 50% of the price paid.
- Cancellation at least 15 days before the start of the charter: penalty of 100% of the price.
Weather conditions: the company reserves the right to cancel the reservation if it considers that the weather conditions make safe navigation impossible. Bad weather is considered: strong winds, rain and waves.