This yacht is perfect for carefree sailing. Her spectacular walkaround design leaves no one indifferent, she is a super comfortable boat to spend the day.
- DE ANTONIO 42
- Charter No.:
- 11 + 1
- 13.00 m
- 4.00 m
- 3 x 300cv
- Ibiza - Marina Ibiza
The De Antonio 42 yacht of 13 meters in length offers on board all the comforts and functionalities necessary to enjoy a nautical vacation.
This yacht has a design that makes it unique in her style, where the optimized and functional spaces and a walkaround deck that provides comfort to her guests stand out. On board we can distinguish three areas for leisure and entertainment: a bow with a solarium and seats, another additional solarium at the stern and a magnificent dinette in the central part. Without forgetting its hydraulic bathing platform that expands the available space and facilitates entry into the sea.
In addition, she has an interior area with a double cabin, a complete bathroom and a spacious living room.
- Electric toilet
- Master cabin (queen size bed)
- Hydraulic Teak Platform
- Stereo Bluetooth (Fusion)
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Solarium bow
- Solarium stern
- Wet bar
- Equipped with all navigation and security devices.
- Equipped with all equipment and guarantees in accordance with current legislation.
- Drinks:water, 20 soft drinks, 14 beers, 1 white wine, 1 rose and ice.
- Chips and olives.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Paddle surf.
Price does not Include
- Fuel: 150l/h
50% when booking by bank transfer, 50% the boarding day.
Deposit: 500€ (for fuel)
- Due to inclement weather: a new charter day will be searched, if not possible, the amount paid will be refunded.
- By the client: the following percentages will be penalized on the rental amount:
- More than a month in advance: no penalty.
- Between 30 and 7 days in advance: 50%
- Less than 7 days in advance: 100%
- By the lessor: the amount paid will be refunded.
Max 4 guests sleeping in port.
Max 2 guests sleeping at anchor.
OVERNIGHT PRICE: 200€/night
Includes: mooring cost in the base port, linen, breakfast and final cleaning.