Yacht De Antonio 42 with skipper available in Marina Ibiza
The De Antonio 42 has a modern and elegant design that makes it the perfect choice. With capacity for a group of up to 11 people, it is equipped with everything you need to make your experience at sea unforgettable.
- DE ANTONIO 42
- Charter No.:
- 11 + 1
- 12.64 m
- 3.99 m
- 28 knots
- Ibiza - Marina Ibiza
Spanish shipyard DeAntonio Yachts has launched its latest model, the DeAntonio Yachts D42, which offers an unparalleled experience in a 42-foot boat. The innovative design of the D42 has made it stand out for the third consecutive year as the Best Boat of the Year 2020.
This boat has three areas: a sun deck aft, seats and awnings in the central areas, and an additional sun deck forward. In addition, it has a cozy interior area with a double cabin, a full bathroom, and a spacious salon. The D42 is the only boat that has covered outboard engines, which allows additional space to store a tender and other water toys. It also has a large hydraulic platform for greater comfort.
The D42 stands out for its unique design, being the best-optimized boat of its style and length in terms of space and cost on the market. It also maintains its walk-around concept, cutting-edge design, high functionality, and comfort. Experience the excellence of the DeAntonio Yachts D42 today!
- Electric toilet
- living/dining room with sofa (queen size bed)
- Dinning table
- Transom shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Solarium stern
- Wet bar
- Swim stairs
- hydraulic platform
- Medical Kit
- Total risk insurance.
- Mooring in base port.
- Towels, water, beers, ice and soft drinks.
- Paddle surf
Price does not Include
- Fuel: 130lt/hr
- Seabob: 250€ + VAT
50% at reservation moment with a transfer bank, 50% before go on board.
Cancellations must be notified no more than two months in advance, in which case 80% of the total amount received will be returned, leaving that 20% to cover administrative expenses.
50% of the amount received will be refunded if the cancellation is made within a period not exceeding one month and the total will be retained in the event of a cancellation communicated within a period of less than 7 calendar days.