The sailboat Bavaria 46 is a big and large boat, perfect to navigate across Mediterranean sea and discover hidden nooks in Ibiza and Formentera.
- BAVARIA 46
- 14.20 m
- 4.35 m
- 7 nudos
- Puerto de San Antonio
This magnificent sailboat has four double cabins and two bathrooms. Specially designed to comfortably accommodate ten passengers, it is a successor to the Bavaria 44 sailing yacht.
Like the rest of the sail boats of this famous shipyard, the Bavaria 46 is perfectly equipped for navigation. Full safety equipment zone 2, Ray Marine full electronics, sparyhood or kitchen with two fridges are some of the amenities offered on board.
Enjoy the White Island in a race pace!
- 2 Cabins with queen size bed
- 1 Cabin with bunk
- 2 full bathrooms
- Master cabin (queen size bed)
- living/dining room with sofa (queen size bed)
- Coffee maker
- Crew cabin
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- sounding line
- Full insurance.
- Mooring at base port first and last day.
Price does not Include
- Skipper: 180€/day + meals.- Stewardess: 120€/day + meals.
- Fuel: Boat and dinghy.
*Mandatory Comfort Pack: 350€
· Technical service (Ibiza)
· Final cleaning.
· Bed linen and towels (1/person)
· Dinghy with outboard engine.
50% of the total amount within 5 days from reservation, 50% within 45 days prior to embarkation.
Once a reservation is formalized on behalf of a client, it will be considered a firm reservation and if the client could not take the charter, all payments made to date will be lost. In the event that the agency could provide an alternative customer, a 10% cancellation fee will be charged.
Check-in and check-out :
- Check-in: Saturday before 18:00 hr. Variable according to conditions.
- Check-Out: Friday at 18:00 hr. Variable according to conditions.