The largest charter agency of yachts in Ibiza and Formenterawith more than 400 boats of all lengths and facilities

What types are you looking for?
    video
    The full range of yacht charter in Ibiza and Formentera
    Restaurants, beaches, coves, sunsets, nautical sports, etc.

    Sunseeker Portofino 40 is a spacious and pleasant boat to sail.

    Excellent boat of high comfort, good navigation and quality in its construction. Ideal for a group of up to 9 people on board.

    SUNSEEKER PORTOFINO 40
    SUNSEEKER PORTOFINO 40
    SUNSEEKER PORTOFINO 40
    SUNSEEKER PORTOFINO 40
    SUNSEEKER PORTOFINO 40
    Select month to view your rate: Prices with taxes included (VAT)
    Model:
    SUNSEEKER PORTOFINO 40
    Reference:
    ICC01453
    Nº Charter:
    ---
    Type:
    Motorboat
    Capacity:
    9 + 1 (4 overnight)
    LOA:
    12.90 m
    Beam:
    3.87 m
    Year:
    ---
    Engine:
    Volvo penta D6 2X400 CV
    Speed:
    ---
    Cabins:
    2
    Toilets:
    2
    Skipper:
    Mandatory
    Port:
    Ibiza - Marina Ibiza

    The Sunseeker Portofino 40 is a boat that due to its dimensions offers all the possibilities of a complete, comfortable and powerful cruise.

    Its design stands out for the optimization of spaces, both inside and outside, and for its use in its distribution. Its tidy bathtub is easy to walk. In the stern area it has a classic U-shaped dinette to starboard, complemented by an extraordinary solarium that is extended by folding down the back of the sofa. The bathing platform is hydraulic and has two accesses to the sides of the deck. In addition, it offers a kitchen-bar cabinet that is surprising for its capacity and equipment, which will practically avoid trips to the interior kitchen. In the bow area there are some mats that increase the space available for sunbathing.

    Inside it has a voluminous and tall cabin. The living room, which enjoys good natural lighting, is spacious and equipped with an eye-catching and elegant double wing dinette that enhances the room. Its fully equipped kitchen in L will make your vacation more comfortable. For your guests, you have two cabins and two bathrooms that provide the necessary privacy for several days of sailing.

    Enjoy a vacation sailing through Ibiza and Formentera in a pleasant atmosphere and total comfort aboard the Sunseeker Portofino 40.

    Read more

    Interior

    • 2 Cabins with queen size bed
    • 2 full bathrooms
    • Grill
    • Fridge and freezer
    • Oven

    Exterior

    • Hi-Ffi
    • Hydraulic Teak Platform
    • Bimini
    • Dinning table
    • Deck shower
    • Solarium bow
    • Wet bar
    • Swim stairs

    Navigation

    • GPS
    • sounding line
    • Plotter

    Safety

    • VHF
    • Winch
    • Lifejackets
    • Life raft
    • Medical Kit

    Price includes

    - Skipper.
    - Mooring in the base port.
    - Standard safety equipment.
    - Comprehensive insurance of the vessel.
    - Personal accident insurance.
    - Snorkel.
    - Towells, soft drinks, ice, water and bears.

    Price does not Include

    - Fuel: 1000lt
    - Moorings outside base port.

    Payment method

    50% when booking by bank transfer, 50% when boarding.

    Cancellation

    Cancellations must be notified no more than two months in advance, in which case 80% of the total amount received will be returned, leaving that 20% to cover administrative expenses. 50% of the amount received will be refunded if the cancellation is made within a period not exceeding one month and the total will be retained in the event of a cancellation communicated within a period of less than 7 calendar days.

    Other similar boats