Sail aboard this Sessa Key Largo 27 with skipper. Perfect to enjoy a nautical experience with a group of up to 7 people.
- SESSA KEY LARGO 27
- Charter No.:
- 7 + 1
- 8.00 m
- 2.64 m
- Ibiza - Marina Ibiza
The Sessa Key Largo 27, with a length of 8 meters, combines an elegant and refined design. It offers a capacity for a group of families or friends of up to 7 people.
Built with a design that optimizes spaces, it provides an unobstructed passage circulation and all the necessary amenities on board among which we highlight a spectacular bow sundeck. It also has an additional stern sundeck so that none of your guests are left without relaxing and sunbathing. On the other hand, the aft area offers comfortable seating for navigation.
This Sessa Key Largo 27 is equipped with a swim platform with built-in ladder that allows easy access to the sea. It also has a music system to enjoy the best beaches and coves of Ibiza and Formentera with the music you like.
- living/dining room with sofa (queen size bed)
- Stereo Bluetooth (Fusion)
- Deck shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Solarium stern
- Swim stairs
- Medical Kit
- Full insurance.
- Security equipment.
- Mooring in base port.
- Fresh soft drinks.
Price does not Include
- Skipper: 200€ (VAT included)
- Fuel:2 l/km
50% at reservation moment with a transfer bank, 50% before go on board.
Deposit rent whit skipper: 350€
- 100% refund: all reservations cancelled at least 15 days prior to departure.
- 75% refund: all reservations cancelled between 14 and 7 days before departure.
- 50% refund: all reservations cancelled between 7 days and 24 hours prior to departure.
- 25% refund: all reservations cancelled between 24 hours and departure time.
- No refund: in case of no-show on the day of rental.
In case weather conditions do not allow the sailing to take place on the booked date, we will try to change it to another day if there is availability or the client will receive a full refund.
This will apply with steady winds of 25 knots or more and/or heavy rain at the time of departure, and expected to continue for the remainder of the day.
No towed water toys such as wakesurfing, water skiing, donut and similar are accepted.