The Saxdor offers high sailing performance, safety, fun and maneuvers through the waves with ease. A great motorboat for small groups to enjoy.
- SAXDOR 320 GTO
- Charter No.:
- 8 + 1
- 11.00 m
- 3.10 m
- 2 x 225hp
- 35 knts
- Ibiza - Marina Botafoch
- View map
Saxdor 320 GTO is an 11 meter long motorboat that has a deck design capable of extending the T-shaped beam, so that two different deck variations can be obtained.
What stands out about the boat is the versatility of the cabin, which is accessed through a double platform that leads to a solarium with folding backrests that can be moved forward or backward and become comfortable seats. Opening side terraces create a seamless connection to the water.
In the center of the deck is the wheelhouse protected by a stylish wrap-around windscreen and has extra seating places perfect for enjoying lunch under the T-Top roof that provides shelter on the hottest summer days.
The bow area features an additional sundeck along with a padded bench providing more relaxation space for your guests.
- Big Stern Solarium
- Transom shower
- Anchor platform extension
- Solarium bow
- Wet bar
- Swim stairs
- sounding line
- Medical Kit
- Mooring at home port.
- Complimentary drinks.
- Towels and ice.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Paddle surf.
Price does not Include
- Mooring out home port.
- Fuel: 100-130l/h.
- SEABOB F5S: high season 424€ and low season 302€ (VAT included)
- Paddle Surf: 72,60€ (VAT included)
50% at reservation moment by transfer bank, 50% a month before go on board.
- 100% refund: all reservations canceled at least 15 days before departure.
- 75% refund: all reservations canceled between 14 and 7 days before departure.
- 50% refund: all reservations canceled between 7 and 24 hours before departure.
- 25% refund: all reservations canceled between 24 hours and the departure time.
- No refund: in case of no-show.
Adverse weather conditions: In the event that weather conditions do not allow the rental to take place on the reserved date, the client will receive a full refund. This will be applied by wind gusts of 25 knots, waves (rough sea) of more than 1.5 meters in height or rain at the time of departure.