This boat combines power and performance with exceptional style. Ideal to enjoy a unique experience for groups of up to 12 people.
- ORYX 379
- Charter No.:
- 11 + 1 (2 overnight)
- 11.50 m
- 3.60 m
- 2 x Suzuki 350cv DP
- 25 knt
- Ibiza - Marina Ibiza
The Oryx 379 is an amazing motorboat that combines impressive design style and the latest technology. It has an almost vertical bow design. Its pronounced V-shaped helmet cuts the waves without any problem guaranteeing a quiet navigation.
Its large outdoor spaces are perfect to relax and enjoy. Its distribution provides an unobstructed movement for both the skipper and his guests. Equipped with a magnificent solarium both in bow and stern and a dinette with a wrap-around sofa that runs inside the boat. Its windshield is a precisely angled curved glass to deflect the wind and direct air flow over the passenger's cabin and head, ensuring comfort at high speed.
Inside there is a cabin with a lounge and enough space for a separate bathroom. The interior has good lighting thanks to the side windows, increasing the habitability on board.
The Oryx 379 is undoubtedly the perfect boat to enjoy a holiday in Ibiza and Formentera.
- Big Stern Solarium
- Big Bow Solarium
- Stereo Bluetooth (Fusion)
- Dinning table
- Transom shower
- Wet bar
- Double siwm platform
- Medical Kit
- Drinks and snacks.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Paddel surf.
Price does not Include
- Fuel: 110l/h
50% when booking by bank transfer, 50% the boarding day.
- Due to inclement weather: a new charter day will be searched, if not possible, the amount paid will be refunded.
- By the client: the following percentages will be penalized on the rental amount:
- More than a month in advance: no penalty.
- Between 30 and 7 days in advance: 50%
- Less than 7 days in advance: 100%
- By the lessor: the amount paid will be refunded.
- July & August: 12.590€ + 30% APA
- June & September: 10.700€ + 30% APA
- Rest of the year: 8.180€ + 30% APA
- July & August: 350€/night
- June & September: 250€/night
- Rest of the year: 200€/night
* Includes: mooring in base port, extra staff hours. Mediterranean breakfast, linen and cleaning.