Monterey motorboat with 8 seats available at Marina Ibiza
Monterey 278SS new model equipped with the lastest 2016 details, capacity for 8 people. Mooring in Marina Ibiza and available to rent it by your self.
- MONTEREY 278 SS
- Charter No.:
- 7+ 1
- 8.80 m
- 2.50 m
- Mercruiser 6.2 Mag - 300 cv.
- 25 nudos
- Ibiza - Marina Ibiza
- View map
Monterey 278 SS is the result of the combiantion of powe, luxury and technology. A great choice for motor boat enthusiasts or those who have not tried yet this kind of navigation.
Its design make it the perfect motor to go out and discover Ibiza's small bays in the most comfortable way. The bow has a spacious cockpit with two very large seats. In addition we find in the stern amazing sofa which has an ablatible back seat transformable in a solarium where can chill out comfortably.
Monterey 278 SS has capacity for 8 people that added to the storage space available will make you feel line a big boat but with the easy way to handling a motorboat, because you could rent this boat with or without skipper.
- Electric toilet
- Sun awning
- Boat hook
- Fridge and freezer
- Stereo Bluetooth (Fusion)
- Dinning table
- Transom shower
- Rubber floor seadeck
- Full insurance.
- Security equipment.
- Mooring in base port.
- Fresh soft drinks.
Price does not Include
- Skipper: 200€ (VAT included)
- Fuel:2 l/km
50% at reservation moment with a transfer bank, 50% before go on board.
Deposit rent whit skipper: 350€
- 100% refund: all reservations cancelled at least 15 days prior to departure.
- 75% refund: all reservations cancelled between 14 and 7 days before departure.
- 50% refund: all reservations cancelled between 7 days and 24 hours prior to departure.
- 25% refund: all reservations cancelled between 24 hours and departure time.
- No refund: in case of no-show on the day of rental.
In case weather conditions do not allow the sailing to take place on the booked date, we will try to change it to another day if there is availability or the client will receive a full refund.
This will apply with steady winds of 25 knots or more and/or heavy rain at the time of departure, and expected to continue for the remainder of the day.
No towed water toys such as wakesurfing, water skiing, donut and similar are accepted.