De Antonio Yachts D34 Open new motorboat stands out for their efficient design and the aptitude to transport up to 11 persons in his interior, which turns it into one of the ideal motorboats to enjoy of a day of sea Mediterranean knowing Ibiza and Formentera.
- DE ANTONIO D34 OPEN
- Charter No.:
- 10 + 1
- 11.00 m
- 3.30 m
- 2 x 300 CV
- 32 knts
- Marina Ibiza
DeAntonio Yachts D34 Open is a boat of almost 11m in length and 3.30m in beam that stands out for its modern and functional design, its first and most modern qualities, its excellent seaworthiness and its outboard motors hidden under the aft solarium.
This luxury boat offers a large solarium in the bow, central and stern, with a central bimini awning and in the bow for those who wish to protect themselves from the sun, two hydraulic tables, in which 11 people can eat in total, which can be hidden and turn into a solarium in the bow and central. For the more affluent, an aft swim platform and a deluxe pool ladder give the final touch to the best charter boat in Ibiza and Formentera. Inside, it offers a cabin and a full bathroom.
To make your day at sea complete and fun for everyone, the boat comes equipped with a paddle surf, several snorkels and some inflatables.
- Dinning table
- Anchor platform extension
- Solarium bow
- Solarium stern
- Swim stairs
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- Mooring in base port.
- Ice, mineral water and refreshments of courtesy.
- Security equipment.
- Snorkel equipment and Paddle surf.
- Sea Doo Scooter.
Price does not Include
- Fuel: 90l/h.
50% reservation by bank transfer- 50% when borading.
30% of A.P.A.
- Cancellation up to 30 days before the provision of the service: 100% of the amount paid will be returned.
- Cancellation less than 30 days and before 15 days for the start of the charter: penalty of 50% of the price paid.
- Cancellation at least 15 days before the start of the charter: penalty of 100% of the price.
Weather conditions: the company reserves the right to cancel the reservation if it considers that the weather conditions make safe navigation impossible. Bad weather is considered: strong winds, rain and waves.