The Cap Camarat 9.0 WA is designed for a family cruise. It has great navigation features to make your vacation unforgettable.
- CAP CAMARAT 9.0 WA
- Charter No.:
- 9 + 1
- 9.20 m
- 3.00 m
- 2 x 250CV
- Ibiza - Marina Botafoch
The 9-meter-long Cap Camarat 9.0 WA motorboat is a boat that surprises with its comfort and its equipment that will allow you to prolong the pleasure on board.
Equipped with a V-shaped hull designed by Michaël Peters, the Cap Camarat 9.0 WA offers truly remarkable seakeeping. In the area outside of it, it has a lounge with L-shaped seats and a wet bar at the stern together with a two-seater command post. While in the bow she has a large solarium to relax and sunbathe.
The interior area of her is equipped with a lounge bathed in light thanks to the large hull windows, which easily converts into a double berth. It also has a kitchen and bathroom with a separate shower to increase the privacy of your guests.
Without a doubt, the Cap Camarat 9.0 WA is a sports boat with a unique family style.
- living/dining room with sofa (queen size bed)
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Solarium bow
- Wet bar
- Double siwm platform
- Swim stairs
- Medical Kit
- Mooring in base port.
- Ice, mineral water and refreshments of courtesy.
- Security equipment.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Final cleaning.
Price does not Include
- Fuel: 90lt/h
- Mooring outside base port.
- Skipper: 180€ + VAT
- Sea Bob
- Paddle Surf
50% reservation by bank transfer- 50% when borading.
In the event of withdrawal once the boat has been delivered, the Lessor will retain the entire amount of the rent as damages, charging the Lessee all the expenses originated by the cancellation, except in the case that the boat can be re-rented on the days previously agreed by the Lessee.
- Cancellation 4 weeks before the provision of the service: 50% of the total price will be retained until a client is found for the previously reserved dates, in case it cannot be rented, said amount will not be refunded to the Tenant.
- Cancellation with less than 4 weeks in advance, the penalty will be 100%, with the same criteria previously exposed.
In any case, only the amount recovered will be returned.