The Monaco Yacht Show will celebrate its 32nd edition from September 27 to 30, 2023. This boat show is considered the largest annual superyacht event in the world.
This year the first Seduction program will be consolidated, a three-year plan based on four essential pillars: environmental innovation, design, understanding of sailing and visitor experience.
Visitors will be able to enjoy the best collection of superyachts of the year, receive expert advice and personalized services. The event will feature five different areas that will allow visitors to immerse themselves in the world of luxury sailing.
- The Adventure Area is the space dedicated to experiences and entertainment on board luxury yachts. This area combines adrenaline with sophistication, showcasing nautical gadgets and accessories. The dock area will showcase 120 superyachts and 50 luxury vessels. In addition, designers, builders and yacht owners will meet in this area to share experiences and knowledge.
- The sailing yacht area will present sailing yachts that combine elegant design and advanced engineering. There will also be industry experts such as builders and designers who will share their experience.
- At the Sustainability Center it will show sustainable and ecological solutions for sailing. The latest innovations have been handpicked in collaboration with the Water Revolution Foundation and will feature companies offering genuine and viable sustainable solutions.
- The Upper Deck Lounge will bring together the luxury, trends and interior design exhibition for yachts. In this area you will find high-end artisans and designers and manufacturers.
- The Yacht Innovation and Design Center will house designers and trendsetters in superyachts. There will also be presentations and conferences hosted by SuperYacht Times and the industry’s leading designers.
Without a doubt, the Monaco Yacht Show offers an exciting experience to immerse yourself in the world of superyachts.