Elegant catamaran ideal to enjoy a nautical vacation for a maximum group of 12 passengers.
- VICTORIA 67
- Charter No.:
- 12 (8 overnight)
- 20.32 m
- 9.50 m
- 2 x VOLVO D3 150 CV
- 4 + 2
- 4 + 2
- Port of San Antonio
Victoria 67 is an extraordinary catamaran of 20 meters in length, which exceeds all the standards of the sailing catamaran market. The flagship of the famous shipyard Fountaine-Pajot has capacity for a group of up to 12 passengers.
Inside it has 4 double cabins with great detail, along with 4 complete bathrooms with separate space for the shower. Additionally, it has 2 cabins and two bathrooms for the crew, which will be at your disposal during your holidays.
The living room has a contemporary design and decoration that makes the place cozy. The spacious living room is equipped with a dining table and is ideal to enjoy meals on board. The kitchen is U-shaped and is fully equipped: fridge, freezer, oven, gas stove and plenty of work space and for storage are some of the amenities it provides. The whole area has good lighting thanks to the large windows that allow the entry of natural light.
Its exterior offers several areas for relaxation and entertainment. In the bow area has a large solarium for sun lovers. While aft you can enjoy a large covered dining room under a stiff roof. It also incorporates a flybridge that becomes a large terrace overlooking the sea ideal for evening evenings as it is equipped with refrigerators, speakers, comfortable sofas with tables and stools.
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric toilet
- Air conditioner
- Sun awning
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Solarium stern
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- AIS system
- Standard equipment
- 2 paddle surf
- 2 Kayak
- Water skis
- Snorkelling gear & Fishing gear
Price does not Include
- APA 20%
- Food & beverages.
- Airport transfer.
50% due upon booking confirmation. 50% + APA 30 days before prior to departure.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
Check-in: Saturdays at 17:00h
Check-out: Friday at 18:00h + possibility of overnight until Saturday at 8:00h