Catamaran of 19 meters length classic perfect for a family holiday. Refit 2020.
- SUNREEF 62
- Charter No.:
- 10 + 3
- 18.90 m
- 9.30 m
- 2 x 160 HP Yanmar
- 12 nudos
- 4 + 2
- 4 + 2
- San Antonio de Portmany
This Sunreef shipyard catamaran is designed with the best materials for maximum safety and functionality on board. In addition, it is characterized by a mix between a classic and modern design.
ACCOMMODATION AND DISTRIBUTION.
Both the interior and the exterior offer wide spaces perfect to enjoy sailing through the waters of the Mediterranean.
The outdoor area has large spaces divided into three different environments. The command post is located on the flybridge next to a covered and very well protected dinette. In the bow area it has a wide net to relax, while in the stern area it has a large lounge with benches and a dinette with a teak table. Access to the boat is comfortable and safe thanks to its two semi-swimming platforms covered in non-slip teak wood.
As for the interior area, it has a large living room with a sofa, dining table and a large TV. In addition to a large kitchen with all the necessary amenities: fridge, oven, stove, microwave, coffee maker, large storage space and all the necessary utensils for day to day. It also offers accommodation in 4 well-appointed cabins with full bathrooms. This catamaran is special because it has an additional open space where there are two-story beds between the cabins of each hull.
Sunreef 62 is one of the most luxurious and spacious catamarans for charter in Ibiza and Formentera. In which you can find extras such as: a Spanish guitar, a small Roland keyboard, 55" Smart TV with Surround sound in the living room, Apple TV equipment to watch iPhone content on TV and a state-of-the-art audio system with 4 environments (Flybridge, Cockpit, Lounge and Bow) with Bluetooth connection.
The catamaran is equipped with the most advanced navigation systems, whose controls are located on the main deck. With its two Yanmar 160hp engines it is capable of reaching a cruising speed of 12 knots.
The crew of this caramaran has extensive experience and will be in charge of providing you with an exceptional service on board.
- Kitchen with ceramic hob
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric toilet
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Boat hook
- Hydraulic Teak Platform
- Crew cabin
- Stereo Bluetooth (Fusion)
- Dinning table
- Transom shower
- Rubber floor seadeck
- Swim stairs
- sounding line
- Fire extinguishers
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- Estandard equipment.
- 2 Paddle board.
- 2 Kayak
- Tube Ride
- 1 wakeboard board for skiing
- Snorkel fins, glasses and tubes of different sizes
Price does not Include
- Food & beverages.
- Optional transfer.
- Optional Activities
- SeaBob 1.000€/week
50% due upon booking confirmation - 50% 30 days prior to departure.
20% A.P.A.: will be pay in cash on boarding day.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation less than 60 days before boarding, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change their dates, as long as the output will remain in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If there is a price increase when rescheduling the reservation, the difference must be paid by the charter customer.
Boarding time: Saturday 17:00 h
Disembark time: Friday 18:00 h