The Lagoon 560 is a luxurious catamaran that has high features. It is the perfect choice to enjoy a holiday sailing around Ibiza Formentera.
The Lagoon 560 is a 17-meter catamaran with capacity for a maximum of 10 people on board.
ACCOMMODATION AND DISTRIBUTION.
Inside we find elegant and functional spaces. The living room is spacious and enjoys fantastic light thanks to panoramic windows that allow in natural light. In the living room there are sofas that surround a dining table and a kitchen that has amenities such as a gas stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker and plenty of storage space, as well as an island to work on.
This Lagoon 560 offers 5 cabins for your guests: an en-suite master cabin with a separate bathroom and direct access to the cockpit and 4 VIP guest cabins with a separate bathroom. In addition, it has two cabins and 2 bathrooms for the crew, increasing the privacy of passengers on board.
Outside we can enjoy a dinette located in the stern that communicates at the same level with the living room and kitchen inside. The bathtub is covered by a rigid roof making it the ideal place to enjoy breakfast outdoors. While the aft area allows passengers to rest in their nets. The flybridge offers an upper deck lounge where the command post is located, while for the rest of the passengers it has a dinette and some sunbathing mats. Without a doubt, the flybridge provides perfect visibility both for sailing and for enjoying the landscape.
The catamaran has two 110HP Yanmar Diesel engines, which allow exceptional navigation in any sea condition.
It has an attentive crew that will ensure that you enjoy a unique experience. Composed of a boss and a stewardess.
- 1 Cabin with bunk
- Electric toilet
- 4 Double cambins (double bed)
- Air conditioner
- Desalination system
- Sun awning
- Crew cabin
- Dinning table
- Transom shower
- Rubber floor seadeck
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Solarium stern
- Wet bar
- Swim stairs
- sounding line
- Solar Panels
- 4.2m TENDER 40HP
- Gas detector
- Fire extinguishers
- Bilge pump
- Fog horn
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- AIS system
- Snorkel equipment.
- 2 x Paddle Surf.
Price does not Include
- Food and beverage.
- Skipper: 242€/day
- Hostess: 218€/day
- Pack comfort: Cleaning, dinghy, bed linen and towels: 550€/semana
- A.P.A.: 4.000€
- Optional extras (to pay at check-in):
- Wifi: 30€/25GB.
- Kayak: 150€/semana
- Extra Paddle: 120€/semana
50% upon reservation and the rest due 30 days before boarding.
- Deposit: 3.000€ with a credit card.
- 20% of the total of the rent if the cancellation is made 60 days before boarding.
- 40% – if made between 30 and 60 days before boarding.
- 50% – if made between 30 and 15 days before boarding.
- 100% if made during the last 15 days before boarding.
What are the boarding and disembarkation schedules?
Full week: boarding will be on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. and disembarkation on Saturday at 09:00 a.m.
- Day charter: 3.950€ (skipper + fuel + cleaning included)
For daychater embarkment flexible schedule.
- There will be an extra cost of 350€ if client wish to embark in a different spot to base port.