Laguna 560 is a luxurious catamaran that has high performance. It is the perfect choice to enjoy a vacation sailing through the Mediterranean Sea.
- LAGOON 560
- Charter No.:
- 10 + 2
- 17.07 m
- 9.44 m
- 2 x Diesel 110HP Yanmar
- 4 + 1
- 4 + 1
- Port of San Antonio
Lagoon 560 is a catamaran of 17 meters with capacity for a maximum of 10 people on board. It has an attentive crew that will ensure that you enjoy a unique experience.
Inside we find elegant and functional spaces. The living room is spacious and enjoys a fantastic luminosity thanks to panoramic windows that allow the entrance of natural light. In the living room there are sofas that surround a dining table and a kitchen that has amenities such as gas stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker and a lot of storage, as well as an island to work.
This Lagoon 560 offers 5 cabins for your guests: a master en-suite cabin with separate bathroom and direct access to the bathtub and 4 VIP staterooms for guests with separate bathroom. In addition, it has two cabins and 2 bathrooms for the crew, increasing the privacy of passengers on board.
Outside we can enjoy a dinette located on the stern that communicates on the same level with the living room and the kitchen inside. The bathtub is covered by a rigid roof so it becomes the ideal place to enjoy an outdoor breakfast. While the aft area allows passengers to rest in their networks. The flybridge offers an upper bridge room where the command post is located, while for the rest of the passengers it has a dinette and some mats for sunbathing. Undoubtedly, the flybridge provides perfect visibility both for sailing and for enjoying the landscape.
Boarding and disembarking is easily done thanks to its rear skirts, which also make it easier to enter the sea to cool off or practice snorkeling.
- 1 Cabin with bunk
- Electric toilet
- 4 Double cambins (double bed)
- Air conditioner
- Desalination system
- Dinning table
- Transom shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Swim stairs
- Gas detector
- Fire extinguishers
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- AIS system
- Snorkel equipment.
- 2 x Paddle Surf.
Price does not Include
- Food and beverage.
- Skipper: 242€/day
- Hostess: 218€/day
- Pack comfort: Cleaning, dinghy, bed linen and towels: 550€/semana
- A.P.A.: 4.000€
- Optional extras (to pay at check-in):
- Wifi: 30€/25GB.
- Kayak: 150€/semana
- Extra Paddle: 120€/semana
50% upon reservation and the rest due 30 days before boarding.
- Deposit: 1.500€ with a credit card.
- 20% of the total of the rent if the cancellation is made 60 days before boarding.
- 40% – if made between 30 and 60 days before boarding.
- 50% – if made between 30 and 15 days before boarding.
- 100% if made during the last 15 days before boarding.
What are the boarding and disembarkation schedules?
Full week: boarding will be on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. and disembarkation on Saturday at 09:00 a.m.
- Day charter: 3.950€ (skipper + fuel + cleaning included)
For daychater embarkment flexible schedule.
- There will be an extra cost of 350€ if client wish to embark in a different spot to base port.