Laguna 560 is a luxurious catamaran that has high performance. It is the perfect choice to enjoy a vacation sailing through the Mediterranean Sea.
- LAGOON 560
- Nº Charter:
- 8/10 + 2
- 17.07 m
- 9.44 m
- 2 x Diesel 110HP Yanmar
- 5 + 2
- 4 + 2
- Port of San Antonio
Lagoon 560 is a catamaran of 17 meters with capacity for a maximum of 10 people on board. It has an attentive crew that will ensure that you enjoy a unique experience.
Inside we find elegant and functional spaces. The living room is spacious and enjoys a fantastic luminosity thanks to panoramic windows that allow the entrance of natural light. In the living room there are sofas that surround a dining table and a kitchen that has amenities such as gas stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker and a lot of storage, as well as an island to work.
This Lagoon 560 offers 5 cabins for your guests: a master en-suite cabin with separate bathroom and direct access to the bathtub and 4 VIP staterooms for guests with separate bathroom. In addition, it has two cabins and 2 bathrooms for the crew, increasing the privacy of passengers on board.
Outside we can enjoy a dinette located on the stern that communicates on the same level with the living room and the kitchen inside. The bathtub is covered by a rigid roof so it becomes the ideal place to enjoy an outdoor breakfast. While the aft area allows passengers to rest in their networks. The flybridge offers an upper bridge room where the command post is located, while for the rest of the passengers it has a dinette and some mats for sunbathing. Undoubtedly, the flybridge provides perfect visibility both for sailing and for enjoying the landscape.
Boarding and disembarking is easily done thanks to its rear skirts, which also make it easier to enter the sea to cool off or practice snorkeling.
- 1 Cabin with bunk
- Electric toilet
- 4 Double cambins (double bed)
- Air conditioner
- Dinning table
- Transom shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Swim stairs
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- AIS system
- Standard equipment.
- Fishing ear
- Snorkel equipment.
- Wakeboard & Water skis.
- Paddle Surf.
Price does not Include
- Food & beverages.
- 20% A.P.A.
- Airport transfer.
50% upon booking confirmation, 50% 30 days before boarding.
A.P.A .: will be pay in cash on boarding day.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
Check-in: Saturday 17:00h
Check-out: Friday 18:00h + overnight till Saturday 8:00h