GENIA catamaran of 14 meters in length and with capacity for 12 people for perfect day charter to sail with family or groups of friends.
- LAGOON 450.4
- Nº Charter:
- 12 (8 overnight)
- 13.96 m
- 7.70 m
- 2 x 50 Hp yanmar
- 4 + 2
- Port of San Antonio
This Lagoon has the intervention of Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot together with the interior design of Nauta Design. Its design offers elegance and functionality along with a perfect space that provides comfort and safety to its passengers.
Inside it has 4 cabins of great comfort with fully equipped bathroom and separate shower room. All cabins are spacious and have natural light thanks to the hull crystals.
Your living room is spacious, elegant and bright. In it three spaces share space: dining area, kitchen and navigation area. The dining area is equipped with comfortable sofas and a table and the "U" shaped kitchen is fully equipped with ample work and storage surfaces.
On the other hand, its outdoor areas invite entertainment and leisure. From the living room a large aft bath is communicated by simply opening the sliding glass doors. Where two facing sofas are protected from the sun thanks to the hardtop and two stairs that lead to the frybridge, where the government post is located and a front solarium perfect to enjoy the views during navigation. It also has a bow bath with seats.
This Lagoon allows the catamaran to be available for day charter with capacity for up to 12 guests or for overnight charters for up to 8 people.
- 4 Full equipped bathroom
- Dinning table
- Solarium bow
Price does not Include
- Skipper: 1400 €/week (+VAT) + maintenance
- Hostes (optional): 1050 €/week (+VAT) + maintenance
- Cook & Hostess (optional): 1.400€/semana (+ VAT) + maintenance
- Food and beverage.
- Comfort Pack: dinghy, snorkel equipment, final cleaning, towels and sheets: 450€/week
EXTRA SERVICES (VAT not included):
- Beach towel: 12€/each one/week
- Paddle surf: 120€/week
- Kayak: 250€/week
- Seabob F5: 300€/day
- Jetsurf: 550€/day
- Jet board: 550€/day
50% when booking - 50% 30 days before boarding.
Deposit: 1.500€ before boarding
- Cancellation 60 days before the date of boarding will be refunded 50% of the total amount paid (that is, half of the reservation made)
- Cancellation with less than 60 days before the date of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded (that is, the reservation / payments made will not be refunded)
- In case of cancellation less than 30 days in advance, the client will be obliged to pay the total charter including extras.
If, for health reasons related to Covid-19, the Spanish health authorities prohibit the realization of the nautical charter activity in the Balearic Islands, the cancellation of the charter and the return of 50% of the amounts on account and the issue of a voucher refund for 50% of the remaining amount to be used on any vessel of the fleet during the present or next charter session will be refunded.If, for health reasons related to Covid-19, the Spanish health authorities prohibit the realization of the nautical charter activity in the Balearic Islands, the cancellation of the charter and the return of 50% of the amounts on account and the issue of a voucher refund for 50% of the remaining amount to be used on any vessel of the fleet during the present or next charter session will be refunded.
This clause will not apply, if it is the health authorities of the country of origin, or simply bilateral treaties, that prevent the client from going to the charter base, in which case the charter will be cancelled, without compensation. Nor will it be grounds for cancellation for this reason, the establishment of quarantines at source or destination.
Check-in: Saturday 18:00 pm
Check-out: Saturday before 09:00 am
Prices per week (VAT included):
- Low season:
- 16 may - 23 may: 5.490€
- 26 september - 10 october: 5.590€
- Medium season:
- 30 may - 13 june: 6.990€
- 5 september - 19 september: 6.290€
- High season:
- 20 june - 11 july: 8.490€
- 22 august - 29 august: 8.290€
- Extra high season (18 july - 15 august): 9.790€