Spectacular catamaran 14 meters long and can accommodate 11 people ideal for sailing with family or friends.
The Lagoon 450 is a catamaran of about 14 meters in length with a really elegant appearance. In its interior and exterior areas it offers unique features in ample spaces.
The design of this catamaran, having two helmets, offers exceptional navigation conditions giving great control and stability during navigation, at the same time as a lot of security and a great interior habitability.
Inside, it has 4 double cabins with private access to a full bathroom each that allows a total of 8 people to spend the night. The cabins are very comfortable and have large storage space. Highlights its large dining room, very spacious ideal for a very pleasant life on board. It incorporates a very majestic command post and a fully equipped kitchen.
On deck, its incredible breadth gives it several areas to stretch or just relax, both in the sun and in the shade, either on the Fly bridge or in the stern. Undoubtedly, its solarium stands in the bow ideal for sunbathing and relaxing or for the little ones to play. The stern is very open and safe, connected to the interior living room, perfecti to relax and access the water through well integrated bathing platforms. It has a very balanced sail, obtaining a surprising cruising speed and a lot of control in any weather condition.
Without a doubt, this catamaran is able to meet the demands of any sailor.
- Kitchen with ceramic hob
- Coffee maker
- 4 Double cambins (double bed)
- 4 Full equipped bathroom
- Air conditioner
- Sun awning
- Outboard engine
- Big Bow Solarium
- Crew cabin
- Dinning table
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Wet bar
- Swim stairs
- Fire extinguishers
- Fog horn
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- Boat and occupants insurance.
- Home port mooring (Barcelona).
- Boarding and last night’s mooring in Ibiza town (Club náutico Ibiza).
- Paddle surf and dinghy with 15 hp engine.
- Auxiliary and outboard pneumatics
- Snorkeling equipment
- Management of purchases and stowage of food before boarding.
Price does not Include
- Mooring in other ports.
- Skipper: 200€/day or 1.540€/week + maintenance.
- Cook: 190€/day or 1.330€/week.
- Hostess: 150€/day or 1.050€/week.
- Final cleaning: 250€/week.
- Bed linen and towels: 20€/person.
50% on booking - 50% 4 weeks prior to rental date. Payments can be done via wire transfer, credit cards or cash.
Extras and skipper: In cash or credit card prior to boarding.
Deposit: 1000€. Payment by credit card Visa-Master card or cash before boarding. All payments must be made before the Charter.
- If the lessee gives notice of cancellation of the contract before the start date, he will continue to be obliged to make all payments due prior to the date of cancellation and pending payment. - The shipowner will receive and retain all payments and will be obliged to mitigate his loss. In the event that the boat will be leased, the amounts would be returned after deducting commissions and expenses, if any. - In the event of cancellation or delay in delivery due to force majeure or a different cause, the contract will be terminated and the amounts paid will be returned.
Rates per day:
- Low season: 1.300€
From 05/03 to 10/06 and from 10/09 to 28/10
- Mid season: 1.500€
From 11/06 to 08/07 and from 27/08 to 09/09
- High season: 1.800€
From 09/07 to 26/08
- Rest: 950€
From 29/10 to 03/03/2023
Day charter: From 11:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.
Weekend: From Saturday at 10:00a.m. to Sunday at 7:00p.m.
Week: From Saturday between 12:30p.m. and 2:00p.m. (maximum) until the following Friday at 8:00p.m. being able to spend the night until Saturday at 08:00 in the morning.