Spectacular luxury catamaran to spend an unforgettable vacation in the Mediterranean.
- LAGOON 450 F
- Charter No.:
- 12 (10 overnight)
- 13.96 m
- 7.87 m
- 2 x 50 Hp Yanmar
- 4 + 2
- Puerto de San Antonio
This Lagoon 450 catamaran has an elegant and luxurious appearance, and offers great stability for its wide sleeve.
Inside it has a spacious living room divided into three environments: dining area, kitchen and navigation area. Its design is elegant and functional, in addition, the sides are glazed allowing great brightness and exceptional 360º views of the exterior. The kitchen is fully equipped with a three-burner stove, gas oven, microwave oven with grill, three refrigerators with freezer, sink and a large work surface.
It houses 4 cabins as a suite with separate bathroom, air conditioning and plasma TV. So that 12 people can live in total comfort during the day and up to 10 people with overnight.
The living room and kitchen are connected to the aft outdoor lounge by simply opening the sliding glass doors. The aft bath has a large dining table and upholstered sofas. This area is protected from the sun thanks to its rigid cover.
Outside there are multiple and wide spaces to rest and sunbathe, as well as a bow network to see how the waves pass. On the flybridge is the command post with incredible views of the horizon and a large front solarium for sunbathing.
- Electric toilet
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Fire extinguishers
- Bilge pump
- Medical Kit
- AIS system
- 1 Paddle surf.
- Snorkel kit.
Price does not Include
- Food and beverage.
- Skipper: 218€/day
- Pack comfort: Cleaning, dinghy, bed linen and towels: 420€.
- Optional extras (to pay at check-in):
- Hostess/Chef: 218€/day.
- Wifi: 25€/25GB.
- Kayak: 145€/week.
- Extra Paddle surf: 100€/week.
- Fall protection net for kids: 150€
50% upon reservation and the rest due 30 days before boarding.
- Deposit: 1.500€ with a credit card.
- 20% of the total of the rent if the cancellation is made 60 days before boarding.
- 40% – if made between 30 and 60 days before boarding.
- 50% – if made between 30 and 15 days before boarding.
- 100% if made during the last 15 days before boarding.
What are the boarding and disembarkation schedules?
Full week: boarding will be on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. and disembarkation on Saturday at 09:00 a.m.
- Day charter: 1.850€ (skipper + fuel + cleaning included)
For daychater embarkment flexible schedule.
- There will be an extra cost of 350€ if client wish to embark in a different spot to base port.