Perfect Catamaran to enjoy luxury and comfort in an incredible vacation.
The Lagoon 440 catamaran has a revolutionary design and offers capacity for a group of up to 11 people.
ACCOMMODATION AND DISTRIBUTION.
It has three large areas on deck to relax. In the bow there is a bench to enjoy sailing and an ideal net to lie down on. While in the stern it has a spectacular dinette complemented by a wet bar. The flybridge also offers a good area for sunbathing and relaxing. Plus the central steering point above the aft cockpit means your skipper has great visibility.
Below deck, you and your guests have all the privacy you need with 4 double cabins. All beds in the main cabins are large, with island beds in the aft cabins. Additionally, you can enjoy a great view from the bed through the huge aft windows. It should be noted that each cabin has private access to a full bathroom.
The living room is spacious and bright and there is a spectacular dining room with a large dining table, as well as a fully equipped kitchen.
Without a doubt, the characteristics of this catamaran mean that it provides large differentiated spaces – both indoors and outdoors -, ideal for relaxing. But it also has high-quality equipment intended for leisure and entertainment such as a flat-screen TV, DVD, generator, water purifier and Bose music system.
The Lagoon 440 is equipped with two Yanmar engines of 55hp each, which allow the catamaran to get from one point to another with excellent navigation performance.
This catamaran includes a skipper who is in charge of all navigation tasks and, in addition, you can count on the services of a sailor and a cook to ensure that your vacation is a success.
- Coffee maker
- 4 Double cambins (double bed)
- 4 Full equipped bathroom
- Sun awning
- Outboard engine
- Big Bow Solarium
- Crew cabin
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Wet bar
- Swim stairs
- Fog horn
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- Boat and occupants insurance.
- 2 x Paddle surf.
- Dinghy with 15 hp engine.
- Mooring in base port (October to May)
- Mooring for boarding and last night in mooring (Marina Santa Eulalia) from June to September.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Management of purchases and stowage of food before boarding.
Price does not Include
- Mooring in other ports.
- Final cleaning: 300€/week + VAT
- Skipper: 220€/day or 1.540€/week + VAT maintenance.
- Cook: 190€/day or 1.330€/week + VAT
- Hostess: 160€/day or 1.120€/week + VAT
- Bed linen and towels: 25€/pax. + VAT
50% reservation - 50% remaining 4 weeks before the charter. By bank transfer, credit card or cash. All payments must be made before the Charter.
Deposit: Payment of Visa, Master Card, Amex or cash before boarding.
- Deposit with skipper: 1.000€
- If the lessee gives notice of cancellation of the contract before the start date, he will continue to be obliged to make all payments due prior to the date of cancellation and pending payment.
- The shipowner will receive and retain all payments and will be obliged to mitigate his loss. In the event that the boat will be leased, the amounts would be returned after deducting commissions and expenses, if any.
- In the event of cancellation or delay in delivery due to force majeure or a different cause, the contract will be terminated and the amounts paid will be returned.
Rates per day:
- Low season: 1.200€
From 10/09/22 to 09/06 and from 09/09 to 07/06/24
- Mid season: 1.450€
From 10/06 to 30/06 and from 26/08 to 08/09
- High season: 1.650€
From 01/07 to 25/08
Day charter: From 11:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.
Week: From Saturday 7:00p.m. until the following Saturday at 2:00p.m.