Spectacular sailing catamaran 12 meters length and 7 meters beam, four cabins and four fully equipped bathrooms. Perfect for families or groups of friends who want enjoy an unforgettable holidays in Ibiza and Formentera.
- LAGOON 40
- Charter No.:
- 11.97 m
- 7.20 m
- 2 x 50 Diesel
- 4 + 2
- Puerto San Antonio
The Lagoon 40 catamaran, is a spectacular boat with which to enjoy the sea during your holidays. With space for up 8 people.
Nautical holidays is a kind of tourins that everyone should try once in its life, and this catamaran makes the experience unforgettable. Thanks to its equipment, in its interior four double cabins; two equipped with double bed and the others two with two single beds each. That make the catamaran perfect space for holidays with families or friends. It also has two bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen.
In its outdoor area the Lagoon 40 offers space to relax and rest, its wide net of stern is perfect for tanning with the best panoramic views of Ibiza and Formentera paradise. Cockpit equipped with comfortable sofas and picnic table get that all the passengers do not miss a restaurant and its views because the calm, good views and your favourite foos is secured on board.
A unique and unforgettable experience, a memory to be reckoned boast.
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric toilet
- 4 Full equipped bathroom
- Water treatment
- Air conditioner
- Desalination system
- Big Bow Solarium
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Fire extinguishers
- Medical Kit
- 1 Paddle surf.
- Snorkel kit.
Price does not Include
- Food and beverage.
- Skipper: 218€/day
- Pack comfort: Cleaning, dinghy, bed linen and towels: 420€.
- Optional extras (to pay at check-in):
- Hostess/Chef: 218€/day.
- Wifi: 25€/25GB.
- Kayak: 145€/week.
- Extra Paddle surf: 100€/week.
- Fall protection net for kids: 150€
50% upon reservation and the rest due 30 days before boarding.
- Deposit: 1.500€ with a credit card.
- 20% of the total of the rent if the cancellation is made 60 days before boarding.
- 40% – if made between 30 and 60 days before boarding.
- 50% – if made between 30 and 15 days before boarding.
- 100% if made during the last 15 days before boarding.
What are the boarding and disembarkation schedules?
Full week: boarding will be on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. and disembarkation on Saturday at 09:00 a.m.
- Day charter: 1.650€ (skipper + fuel + cleaning included)
For daychater embarkment flexible schedule.
- There will be an extra cost of 350€ if client wish to embark in a different spot to base port.