Catamaran rental almost 12 meters in lenght ideal for a holiday in the best beaches of Ibiza and Formentera.
- LAGOON 39
- Nº Charter:
- 11.74 m
- 6.80 m
- 2x45 cv
- 4 + 2
This LAGOON 39 is one of the best options for hire in Ibiza for those looking to enjoy a holiday with all kinds of luxury and comfort. It is a catamaran with spacious and perfect design that provides greater accessibility and perfect areas to relax and enjoy cruising the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
The inner area is very well laid out with a living room with kitchen and cabins to the side of the boat. This boat has fully equipped four staterooms and two other separate crew cabins to provide maximum privacy to the guests.
The bow has a spectacular terrace overlooking the sea. This catamaran can fund practically on the sand thanks to its minimum draft. Its complete equipment gives it great autonomy and secure, stable and pleasant sailing. The skipper is required and will be at your disposal to take you to the best places and beaches of these islands.
- Kitchen with ceramic hob
- living/dining room with sofa (queen size bed)
- 4 Double cambins (double bed)
- 4 Full equipped bathroom
- Sun awning
- Outboard engine
- Big Bow Solarium
- Dinning table
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Swim stairs
- Fire extinguishers
- Fog horn
- Life raft
- Boat insurance and occupants.
- Saturday charter at 4:00 p.m. to Saturday 8:00 p.m. Mooring: Friday around 7:00 p.m.
- Shipments in the bay of San Antonio
Price does not Include
- Mooring outside base port.
- Skipper: 180 € / day (mandatory).
- Cook: € 150 / day (optional).
- Hostess: € 130 / day (optional).
- Bed sheets: Comfort Pack included.
- Final cleaning: Comfort Pack included.
- Auxiliary pneumatics: Included Comfort Pack.
- Comfort Pack: € 300 (credit card or cash on base).
50% when booking by bank transfer + 50% 4 weeks before boarding by bank transfer.
If cancellation before 60 days before boarding, client gets 50%. If cancellation after 60 days before boarding there will be no devolution.