Spectacular catamaran of great capacity to enjoy a great holiday in Ibiza and Formentera with the family or group of friends.
- FOUNTAINE PAJOT SAONA 47
- Nº Charter:
- 12 / 9 (overnight)
- 13.94 m
- 8.00 m
- 2 x 60 CV
- 3 + 1
- 3 + 1
- Puerto de San Antonio
The Saona 47 catamaran was the best catamaran in Europe in its category. And all this is right, since it has the latest equipment, excellent habitability and of course a quiet and stable navigation.
In its design the aspects of comfort and ergonomics have prevailed, resulting in a large capacity catamaran with clear spaces and equipped with everything necessary to feel like in a large floating luxury hotel.
Unlike other catamarans, Saona 47 has two wide bath semi-platforms with two steps and a built-in bath ladder that makes entry on board easier. These give access to the aft cockpit where a large capacity dinette complemented by a bank is located. The dinette communicates directly with the interior living room and the kitchen so it becomes an ideal area to eat outdoors under the hardtop. From aft we can also access the position of government that is in the flybridge. The position of government to be elevated allows to obtain a better vision to the employer, who can be accompanied during navigation thanks to the equipment of a bank and two sunbeds.
The aft cockpit can be accessed through a wide side two sides with total security, where there are comfortable seats and an additional solarium.
In its interior area, we find a spacious and bright living room with a panoramic view thanks to the curved windshield. Where is a dinette and a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, two refrigerators and a freezer. If the doors open we can obtain a unique space with the aft bathtub.
For overnight stays, it offers a double master cabin with full bathroom (hair dryer included) along with two double cabins for guests with full bathroom.
- Fridge and freezer
- Coffee maker
- Water treatment
- Sun awning
- Hydraulic Teak Platform
- Dinning table
- Solarium bow
- Medical Kit
- 1 Paddle surf.
- Snorkel kit.
- 1 inflatable float.
Price does not Include
- Food and beverage.
- Moorings out base port: 150€
- Pack confort: final cleaning, bed linen, towels and dinghy with engine: 399€
- Mandatory Skipper: 180€/day (1260€/week)
- Optional extras (to pay at check-in):
- Hostess/Chef: 1050€/week.
- Wifi: 25€/week.
- Inflatable kayak: 145€/week.
- Extra Paddle surf: 100€/week.
- Inflatable flamenco extra: 100€/week.
- Children's fall prevention network: 150€/week.
- Drone filming / 3min with music: 190€
- Extra beach towel: 15€/pax
- Airport Transfer: 100€/8pax + luggage
50% upon reservation and the rest due 30 days before boarding.
- Deposit with skipper: 1000€ with a credit card.
- 20% of the total of the rent if the cancellation is made 60 days before boarding.
- 40% – if made between 30 and 60 days before boarding.
- 50% – if made between 30 and 15 days before boarding.
- 100% if made during the last 15 days before boarding.
Day charter: 1480€/day (overnight more than 1 day: 1190€/day + extras)
* Seasons and weekly prices:
01/06 -14/06: 10000€
15/06 - 28/06: 10000€
29/06 - 05-07: 11000€
06/07 - 26/07: 11000€
27/07 - 02/08: 12000€
What are the boarding and disembarkation schedules?
Full week: boarding will be on Saturday at 4:00 p.m. and disembarkation on Saturday at 08:00 p.m.
Weekend: agreed in each case.
** For weekly charters you can check-in and check-out on Mondays at the Ibiza Yacht Club at a cost of 250€.