Living is a unique experience on this catamaran with refit in 2021 and with all the necessary comforts.
- Fountaine Pajot Marquise 56
- Nº Charter:
- 11 (8 overnight)
- 16.37 m
- 8.18 m
- 2 x 110 HP
- 4 + 2
- Port of San Antonio
This Marquise 56 from the Fountaine Pajot shipyard offers maximum habitability on a deck with large open spaces, with capacity for 11 people during the day and 8 overnight.
In its interior area it offers a kitchen equipped with a large fridge, freezer, dishwasher ... along with a living room formed by a wraparound sofa and a table. Your comfort is expanded with 4 double cabins with private bathrooms and toilets, ideal to maintain the privacy of your guests.
In the outdoor area, from the aft cabin with a large table and a bench around it, it invites us to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner while contemplating the sea and the horizon. In the bow cockpit you can sunbathe or enjoy the sea breeze in its wide nets.
Enjoy its 56 feet with your family and friends and spend an unforgettable vacation on board.
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric toilet
- 4 Double cambins (double bed)
- 4 Full equipped bathroom
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Solarium bow
- Fire extinguishers
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- Standard equipment.
- 2 paddle surf
- Snorkelling gear
Price does not Include
- Food & Beverages.
- Airport transfer.
- Skipper: 200€/day
- End cleaning: 250€
- Sheets & WC towels: 30€/pax
- Hostess/cook: 180€/day
- Cook: 200€/day
50% duo upon booking confirmation - 50% 30 days befores prior to departure
Caution & additional equipment will be made on cash the boarding day.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
Check-in: Saturdays at 17:00h
Check-out: Friday at 18:00h + possibility of overnight until Saturday at 8:00h