Navigate the Mediterranean with this Astrea 42 from the prestigious Fountaine Pajot shipyard and enjoy your holidays in groups or families.
- FOUNTAINE PAJOT ASTREA 42
- Nº Charter:
- 12.80 m
- 7.20 m
- 2 x 30 CV
- 4 + 2
- Port of San Antonio
The Fountaine Pajot Astrea 42 is a catamaran of about 13 meters in length that offers a capacity for 10 people during the day.
Its four double cabins, with their corresponding full bathroom each, make each person have a spacious and comfortable space during their vacations. In addition, it has two huts where the crew rests and allows greater privacy to its passengers.
Inside is the convertible lounge that shares space with a fully equipped kitchen. Both the cabins and the living room have individual air conditioning.
The exterior has an outdoor lounge and a large solarium with mats in the bow. The fly bridge has a lounge where you can dine outdoors watching the stars at night and a solarium to rest and sunbathe during the day.
- Fridge and freezer
- 4 Double cambins (double bed)
- 4 Full equipped bathroom
- Hydraulic Teak Platform
- Big Bow Solarium
- Dinning table
- Swim stairs
- Medical Kit
- 1 Paddle surf.
- Snorkel kit.
- Tender 3,6m motor 20cv
Price does not Include
- Food and beverage.
- Pack confort: final cleaning, bed linen, towels and dinghy with engine: 400€
- Mandatory Skipper: 180€/day
- Optional extras (to pay at check-in):
- Hostess/Chef: 150€/day
- Wifi: 25€/25GB
- Inflatable kayak: 145€/week.
- Extra Paddle surf: 100€/week.
50% upon reservation and the rest due 30 days before boarding.
- Deposit: 1.500€ with a credit card.
- 20% of the total of the rent if the cancellation is made 60 days before boarding.
- 40% – if made between 30 and 60 days before boarding.
- 50% – if made between 30 and 15 days before boarding.
- 100% if made during the last 15 days before boarding.
Day charter: 1550€/day
* Skipper, fuel and cleaning included
For day charter embarkment flexible schedule.
What are the boarding and disembarkation schedules?
Full week: boarding will be on Saturday at 4:00 p.m. and disembarkation on Saturday at 09:00 p.m.