This catamaran offers different spaces where each passenger can find their disconnect corner.
- BALI CATSPACE
- Nº Charter:
- 12 (8 overnight)
- 12.31 m
- 6.56 m
- 2 x 30HP
- 3 + 1
- 3 + 1
- Port of San Antonio
The new Bali CatSpace catamaran is designed by Olivier Poncin and features Lasta Design interiors, combining the latest in cruising catamarans innovation. Specifically, it renews the conception of spaces to make life on board even more rewarding.
With a length of 12 months, it offers a modern and compact design that takes advantage of the space to offer maximum comfort and habitability on board.
In its outer area it offers different areas available for leisure and rest. In the aft bath there is a bench with cushions as well as two platforms with a ladder with teak steps that facilitates entry to the sea. The circulation is fluid, which allows you to comfortably and safely access the bow bath. The bow platform is rigid and integrated, where you can enjoy a lounge and a large area for sunbathing.
The flybrigde offers complete comfort with an immense area to relax and the helm station.
In its interior area we find functional and elegant spaces that can accommodate up to 12 people on board and 8 overnight. It has 2 triple cabins and a double cabin, each with private bathroom. In addition to a cabin with bathroom for the crew that provides privacy to their guests.
The living room has good lighting thanks to its large windows that allow you to contemplate the beautiful views of the outside. In this area is a fully equipped kitchen that shares space with a spacious living room that communicates directly with the aft bathtub.
- Deck shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Swim stairs
- Medical Kit
- Standard equipment.
- 2 Paddle Surf / Kayak
- 3 Body Board
- 1 Doughnut
- Snorkeling gears
- Table Games
Price does not Include
- Food & Beverages.
- Airport transfer.
- Skipper: 200€ + VAT/day
- Comfort pack (final cleaning, bed linen and towels, SUP): 450€
- Hostess/cook: 180€ + VAT/day
- Cook: 200€ + VAT/day
50% duo upon booking confirmation - 50% 30 days befores prior to departure
* The extras and the deposit will be settled by bank transfer together with the 2nd payment.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
- Check-in: saturday at 17:00pm
- Check-out: friday at 18:00 pm + possibility of overnight until Saturday at 8:00am
Available from June to September.