The most successful catamaran in her class, where performance and quality stands out.
With capacity for up to 10 people with overnight.
- BALI CATSPACE
- Nº Charter:
- 12 (10 overnight)
- 12.31 m
- 6.56 m
- 2 x 30 HP
- 3 + 1
- 3 + 1
- Port of San Antonio
The new Bali CatSpace catamaran is designed by Olivier Poncin and features Lasta Design interiors, combining the latest in cruising catamarans innovation. Specifically, it renews the conception of spaces to make life on board even more rewarding.
With a length that does not exceed 12 months, it offers a modern and compact design that takes advantage of the space to offer maximum comfort and habitability on board.
In its outer area it offers different areas available for leisure and rest. In the aft bath there is a bench with cushions as well as two platforms with a ladder with teak steps that facilitates entry to the sea. The circulation is fluid, which allows you to comfortably and safely access the bow bath. The bow platform is rigid and integrated, where you can enjoy a lounge and a large area for sunbathing.
The flybrigde offers complete comfort with an immense area to relax and the helm station.
In its interior area we find functional and elegant spaces that can accommodate up to 12 people on board and 10 overnight. It has 2 triple cabins and a double cabin, each with private bathroom. In addition to a cabin with bathroom for the crew that provides privacy to their guests.
The living room has good lighting thanks to its large windows that allow you to contemplate the beautiful views of the outside. In this area is a fully equipped kitchen that shares space with a spacious living room that communicates directly with the aft bathtub.
- Fridge and freezer
- living/dining room with sofa (queen size bed)
- 4 Full equipped bathroom
- Big Bow Solarium
- Stereo Bluetooth (Fusion)
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Double siwm platform
- Swim stairs
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- Standard equipment.
- Inflatable Paddle Surf.
- Inflatable canoe.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Water games.
- Fishing gear.
- Table games.
Price does not Include
- Food & Beverages.
- Airport transfer.
- Skipper: 200€/day
- End cleaning: 200€
- Sheets & WC towels: 30€/pax
- Hostess/cook: 180€/day
- Cook: 200€/day
50% duo upon booking confirmation - 50% 30 days befores prior to departure
Caution & additional equipment will be made on cash the boarding day.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
- Check-in: saturday at 17:00pm
- Check-out: friday at 18:00 pm + possibility of overnight until Saturday at 8:00am
01/01 - 18/06: 6.100€
19/06 - 16/07: 7.200€
17/07 - 20/08: 8.100€
21/08 - 10/09: 7.200€
11/09 - 31/12: 6.100€