This catamaran was the winner of the Multihull of the year award for its great advances in cruising comfort at the International Multihull Show of la Grande Motte.
- BALI 5.4
- Nº Charter:
- 16.97 m
- 8.74 m
- 2 x 80 HP Yanmar
- 6 + 2
- Port of San Antonio
The BALI 5.4 multihull catamaran is a boat of the year 2019 with excellent features.
Its outdoor area conquers all kinds of guests, offering an impressive habitability. It has a large flybridge with dining room and companion area; a used foredeck in which the traditional nets have been replaced by a huge solarium and a large dinette with direct connection to the living room through a door. Not forgetting its bathtub with barbecue, which is actually unified with the large living room thanks to the characteristic folding gate that turns the dining room and kitchen into an outdoor space.
In its interior area, the good deeds obtained in the two helmets, marked by good luminosity, have also stood out. It offers a spacious dining room equipped with a full kitchen. It has cabins 6 cabins with full cabins for crew.
- Big Bow Solarium
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Wet bar
- Double siwm platform
- Swim stairs
- Fire extinguishers
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- Standard equipment.
-2 Paddle Surf
- Water skis
- Snorkelling gear
Price does not Include
- Food & Beverages.
- Skipper: 200€/day (mandatory)
- Final cleaning: 200€ (mandatory)
- Sheets & WC towels: 30€/pax
- Hostess: 160€/day
50% due upon booking confirmation. 50% 30 days before prior to departure.
* The additional equipment will be made on cash the boarding day.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
Check-in: Saturdays at 17:00h
Check-out: Friday at 18:00h + possibility of overnight until Saturday at 8:00h