The Bali 4.8 offers innovative features compared to its predecessors and a huge living space on the main deck.
- BALI 4.8
- Charter No.:
- 14.86 m
- 7.88 m
- 2 x 57 HP
- Port of San Antonio
BALI 4.8 is a catamaran of about 15 meters in length that offers accommodation to a group of up to 8 people on board.
In its interior area it offers a distribution configuration in 4 spacious cabins, a spacious living room and a fully equipped kitchen. The large fully retractable front window and sliding side windows provide optimal ventilation and panoramic views of the exterior, bringing natural light inside.
In its outdoor area it has an ideal configuration for leisure and rest. Low aft open cockpit concept offers ample space to relax. While the bow area is equipped with a dinette and a solarium for sunbathing. The flybridge offers padded sofas next to the command post.
Without a doubt, the BALI 4.8 catamaran offers all the necessary features to enjoy a vacation on board.
- Electric toilet
- Coffee maker
- Water treatment
- Air conditioner
- Desalination system
- Sun awning
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Standard equipment
- 2 paddle surf
- Snorkelling gear
Price does not Include
- Food & beverages.
- Airport transfer.
- Skipper: 200€ + VAT/day
- Comfort pack: 550€
- Hostess/cook: 180€ + VAT/day
- Cook: 200€ + VAT/day
50% due upon booking confirmation. 50% 30 days before prior to departure.
* The extras and the deposit will be settled by bank transfer together with the 2nd payment.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of the shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
- Check-in: Saturdays at 17:00h.
- Check-out: Friday at 18:00h + possibility of overnight untill Saturday at 8:00h.