The BALI 4.8 catamaran maintains the original characteristics that form the DNA of the BALI catamarans: a thoughtful and efficient use of space.
- BALI 4.8
- Charter No.:
- 14.86 m
- 7.88 m
- 2 x 57 HP YANMAR
- 5 + 2
- Port of San Antonio
The BALI 4.8 catamaran, almost 15 meters long, is the ideal boat to enjoy a family vacation.
Its exterior area is designed under the concept of an open cockpit at the stern and with a large volume double hull and high freeboard, it introduces improvements in the fluidity between the different spaces, such as access to the bow cockpit from the cockpit or double access to the exploited flybridge, with its panoramic steering position.
In addition to its large solarium, the foredeck houses a cozy dinette, as is the case in the protected cockpit, which merges with the cabin thanks to the exclusive hinged hatch system.
The interiors are spacious and enjoy a great panoramic view from the main dining room to the kitchen or the card table that occupies the main deck. It has 5 cabins with spacious, comfortable and bright spaces, with which a very cozy cruise is achieved in which to spend long periods on board.
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric toilet
- 4 Double cambins (double bed)
- Stereo Bluetooth (Fusion)
- Transom shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- sounding line
- Fire extinguishers
- Medical Kit
- Standard equipment
- 2 paddle surf
- Snorkelling gear
Price does not Include
- Food & beverages.
- Airport transfer.
- Skipper: 200€ + VAT/day
- Hostess/cook: 180€ + VAT/day
- Comfort pack: 550€
- Cook: 200€ + VAT/day
50% due upon booking confirmation. 50% 30 days before prior to departure.
* The extras and the deposit will be settled by bank transfer together with the 2nd payment.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of the shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
- Check-in: Saturdays at 17:00h.
- Check-out: Friday at 18:00h + possibility of overnight untill Saturday at 8:00h.