Bali 4.6 stands out for its stability and ease of movement on board, as well as providing safety for the little ones thanks to its abundant internships.
- BALI 4.6
- Nº Charter:
- 12 (10 overnight)
- 14.36 m
- 7.66 m
- 2 x 57 HP
- Port of San Antonio
The Bali 4.6 catamaran, with almost 15 meters in length, offers capacity for a maximum of 12 people on board and 10 people with an overnight stay.
The design of its deck differs from other catamarans by the absence of nets in the bow, which are replaced by a rigid bridge that maximizes the passable space. In the bow there is a perfect dinette to rest and enjoy the views while enjoying a snack. In addition, for sun lovers, it offers a large solarium.
In the aft area, we find an additional dinette equipped with a comfortable sofa and a table complemented by a chaise lounge. The sofas have large storage space under the seats.
Inside there is a large main room with a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen has a large worktop and is equipped with amenities such as an oven, microwave, gas stove, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, and toaster.
For relaxation, it offers its passengers 5 spacious cabins that have good lighting and plenty of storage for belongings. Inside it enjoys great habitability without sacrificing comfort.
- Electric toilet
- Desalination system
- Deck shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Swim stairs
- Fire extinguishers
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- AIS system
- Standard equipment.
- 2 paddle surf
- Snorkelling gear
Price does not Include
- Food & Beverages.
- Skipper: 200€ + VAT/day
- Comfort Pack: 550€
- Hostess: 180€ + VAT/day.
- Hostess/cook: 200€ + VAT/day
50% due upon booking confirmation. 50% 30 days before prior to departure.
* The extras and the deposit will be settled by bank transfer together with the 2nd payment.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
Check-in: Saturdays at 17:00h
Check-out: Friday at 18:00h + possibility of overnight until Saturday at 8:00h