BALI 4.4 offer the largest useful surfaces in its category and, together with its comfort, it becomes the perfect catamaran to enjoy a nautical holiday.
- BALI 4.4
- Charter No.:
- 12 (6 overnight)
- 13.50 m
- 7.40 m
- 2 x Yanmar 57hp
- 3 + 1
- Port of San Antonio
The BALI 4.4 is a catamaran of about 14 meters in length with capacity for a group of up to 12 people. It stands out at first glance for the design of its helmets with fine arches and its elegant lines.
In the outdoor area there is a rigid front cabin with a lounge area and areas for sunbathing, which is accessed through an immense watertight door at the front. On the other hand, the aft platform connects to the interior through a folding door.
Its interior has a diaphanous design, where each room is perfectly defined. THE L-shaped kitchen is fully equipped, along with a maxi living room with a table that seats 10 guests and the helm station that has a relaxation area with panoramic views of the sea.
All this without sacrificing safety and performance.
- Electric toilet
- Coffee maker
- Big Bow Solarium
- Dinning table
- Deck shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Swim stairs
- Medical Kit
- Standard equipment
- 2 paddle surf
- Snorkelling gear
Price does not Include
- Fuel: 800l
- Food & beverages.
- Airport transfer.
- Skipper: 200€ + VAT/day
- Comfort pack (final cleaning, bed linen and towels, SUP): 450€
- Hostess/cook: 180€ + VAT/day
- Cook: 200€ + VAT/day
50% due upon booking confirmation. 50% 30 days before prior to departure.
* The extras and the deposit will be settled by bank transfer together with the 2nd payment.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of the shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
01/01 - 17/06: 8.000€
17/06 - 15/07: 10.000€
15/07 - 26/08: 11.500€
26/08 - 16/09: 10.000€
16/09 - 31/12: 8.000€
- Check-in: Saturdays at 17:00h.
- Check-out: Friday at 18:00h + possibility of overnight untill Saturday at 8:00h.