The Bali 4.2 catamaran allows you to enjoy the sea and the sun with the greatest comfort, ideal for a group of up to 11 people.
- BALI 4.2
- Charter No.:
- 11 (6 overnight)
- 12.85 m
- 7.08 m
- 2x Yanmar 45HP
- 3 + 1
- Port of San Antonio
The Bali 4.2 catamaran is characterized by completely open spaces and very ergonomic living spaces. Guaranteeing that a group of up to 11 passengers enjoy on board in total comfort.
In its interior area it stands out for its exceptional luminosity thanks to its retractable windows with panoramic views. The kitchen is fully equipped with a spacious living room with a hinged door that connects to the aft platform and becomes a unique space.
Outside, a large bathtub is dedicated to the dining room and relaxation area with seats and tables. While the aft area is equipped with a large solarium and a dinette. In addition, the Flybridge equipped with hammocks, table and refrigerator provides extra space to the boat.
- Electric toilet
- Deck shower
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Solarium bow
- Swim stairs
- Fire extinguishers
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- Standard equipment
- 2 paddle surf
- Snorkelling gear
Price does not Include
- Food & beverages.
- Airport transfer.
- Skipper: 200€ + VAT/day
- Comfort pack (final cleaning, bed linen and towels, SUP): 450€
- Hostess/cook: 180€ + VAT/day
- Cook: 200€ + VAT/day
50% due upon booking confirmation. 50% 30 days before prior to departure.
* The extras and the deposit will be settled by bank transfer together with the 2nd payment.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of the shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
- Check-in: Saturdays at 17:00h.
- Check-out: Friday at 18:00h + possibility of overnight untill Saturday at 8:00h.