The Bali 4.1 catamaran with 12.35 meters of length combines livability, functionality and quality, making it the perfect choice to enjoy a holiday by the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea in the company of friends and/or family.
- BALI 4.1
- Charter No.:
- 10 (6 overnight)
- 12.35 m
- 6.42 m
- 2 x 40 HP volvo Penta
- 3 + 2
- Port of San Antonio
The new Bali 4.1 of the Bali Catamarans shipyard offers comfort at all levels at the height of larger boats. It has capacity for up to 10 people in day charter and 6 people with perconta.
Its design offers wide and unobstructed interiors. In the living room there is a dining room with L-shaped sofa and a large table along with a fully equipped kitchen with all amenities (fridge, oven, gas stove, sink, etc.) as well as a large large counter and sufficient storage to save the reservations of a whole week. The living room stands out for its luminosity since the large windows facilitate the entry of natural light. In addition, it is fully communicated with the exterior and offers the possibility of opening or closing it completely through its huge revolving glazed door according to our preferences.
This catamaran has 3 double cabins, as well as three complete bathrooms necessary to provide the necessary privacy after spending several days on board.
Outside, it offers a large solarium on the flybridge perfect to relax to sunbathe and enjoy the beautiful views of the islands of Ibiza and Formentera. In the bow we have an additional solarium as well as comfortable seats with a table in which to enjoy a snack and a glass of champagne with the sea breeze. The aft area has a fixed platform that joins both hulls with a wide walkway that increases safety on board and a comfortable sofa.
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric toilet
- Big Bow Solarium
- Stereo Bluetooth (Fusion)
- Dinning table
- Transom shower
- Anchor platform extension
- Led navigation and decorative lights on the deck
- Life raft
- Medical Kit
- AIS system
- Standard equipment.
- Inflate Paddle Surf.
- Inflate Canoe.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Water games.
- Fishing gear.
- Table games.
Price does not Include
- Food & Beverages.
- Airport transfer.
- Skipper: 200€ + VAT/day
- Comfort pack (final cleaning, bed linen and towels, SUP): 450€
- Hostess: 180€ + VAT/day.
- Hostess/cook: 200€ + VAT/day
50% due upon booking confirmation. 50% 30 days before prior to departure.
* The extras and the deposit will be settled by bank transfer together with the 2nd payment.
- In case of cancellation 60 days before boarding, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned.
- In case of cancellation with less than 60 days of shipment, the total amount paid will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS (COVID-19)
- In the event that a charter client cannot reach the base due to travel restrictions, when there is an official notice not to travel to the reserved charter area, or the border is closed to the client's country of origin, it is possible to change your dates, as long as the output remains in 2021.
- If due to travel restrictions it is not possible to make the charter during this season, exceptionally the reservation may be rescheduled for the 2022 season as long as the charter area remains the same.
- If when rescheduling the reservation there is a price increase, the difference must be paid by the charter client.
Check-in: Saturday at 17:00h
Check-out: Friday at 18:00h + possibility of overnight until Saturday at 8:00h.