THE BOAT SHOWS YOU CANNOT MISS THIS 2022
Boats shows, Nautical News
Boat shows are the perfect opportunity to learn about the latest news in navigation and nautical activities. In the remainder of the year, great nautical events are coming up that you cannot miss.
In this post we gather some of the most important:
Cannes Yachting Festival.
Date: From Tuesday 6 to Sunday 11 September.
Place: Cannes (France) – Puerto Canto and Puerto Viejo.
It is the fair that brings together the main yacht brands in the ports of Cannes, France. The exhibition is divided into its two ports:
– The Puerto Viejo will be dedicated exclusively to navigation. The space will host more than 530 motorboats, from 5 to 45 meters, from the largest shipyards in the world. It will also have more than 120 sailboats from 10 to 28 meters, monohulls and multihulls, where the novelties will be included.
– In Porto Canto, it will be assigned to the ‘brokerage area’ that will bring together some forty second-hand boats from 22 to 56 meters available for sale or rent. The spaces on land are occupied by different nautical toys.
Southampton Boat Show.
Date: From Friday 16 to Sunday 25 September.
Location: England – Mayflower Park, Southampton.
The most important boat show in the United Kingdom and one of the largest in Europe. It features an interactive program, many activities available, and four zones with hundreds of equipment, services, powerboats, and sailboats on display.
The event covers more than 70.000 m2 with some 550 international brands and 650 boats. In which we find specific areas: water sports, classic and day boats, equipment, accessories, etc. In addition, it will feature expert talks and exciting, innovative exhibits on the water and on land.
62nd Genoa International Boat Show.
Date: From Thursday 22 to Tuesday 27 September.
Place: Genoa (Italy) – Marina Fiera Genova.
More than 1.000 boats are distributed between land and water, divided into 5 thematic areas:
– Yachts and superyachts: where luxury yachts will be exhibited.
– World of sailing: exhibition of sailboats, accessories and technical clothing, with the latest market news.
– Discovery of navigation: in this area the real stars are the inflatable boats of more than 32 feet.
– Technology trade: area dedicated to the trade of the latest generation components and accessories.
– Experiencing the sea: the area for all sea lovers.
Monaco Yacht Show.
Date: From Wednesday, September 28 to Saturday, October 1.
Location: Monaco – Port Hercules
It is an event committed to promoting creative excellence in the yachting world. The exhibition is divided into different themes:
– Adventure area: exhibits a wide range of equipment, activities and services to enjoy new nautical experiences.
– Sailboat area: exhibition of sailboats whose comfort and high technology are similar to motor superyachts.
– Sustainability Center: exhibition of sustainable solutions and environmental projects for superyachts.
– Upper Deck Lounge: showcasing creative trends in luxury and superyachts.
– Yacht Design and Innovation Center: The area presents 25 designers in outdoor stands and under an exhibition tent.
Barcelona International Boat Show.
Date: From Wednesday 12 to Sunday 16 October.
Place: Barcelona – Marina Port Vell
It is one of the largest nautical events in Europe and this year celebrates its 60th edition.
– High Seas Nautical: divided into Marina Dream with an exhibition of motor yachts and catamarans of the leading brands, Sea Boulevard with equipment, accessories, nautical services and a large sailing exhibition and VIP Buyers Program for the purchase of boats of more than 15 meters in length.
– Thin boating: you will find small-length pleasure boats, equipment, accessories and services for sports boating.
– Sea sports: exhibition of products, equipment and accessories for sports activities at sea.
– Professional nautical: exhibition of the novelties in motor yachts and catamarans. In addition, the ‘Innovation Dock‘ area with sustainable and revolutionary innovations for nautical.
Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
Date: From Wednesday 26 to Sunday 30 October.
Place: Fort Lauderdale (United States) – Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach
It is the largest boat show in the world. The event has 1.000 exhibiting brands and more than 1.300 boats on display divided into seven zones:
– The Broward County Convention Center: fishing boats, launches, cruisers, marine accessories, fishing equipment, diving accessories and personal watercraft.
– The Superyacht Village marina features the largest and most luxurious boats at the fair.
– The Pier 66 Marina, the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina and the Hall of Fame Marina display yachts.
– Marina Las Olas: with cruise yachts, fishing boats and catamarans.
– The Bahía Mar Nautical Center: with new boats, kayaks, inflatables, personal watercraft, marine accessories, electronics, fishing equipment, motors, etc.
Valencia Boat Show.
Date: From Friday, October 28 to Tuesday, November 1.
Place: Velencia – Marina de Valencia – Moll de Ponent
The fair addresses the future of nautical from design and innovation and will have as its main axis the ‘blue growth‘. The event is divided into three zones of a single route:
– Discover nautical: where the associations, institutions and companies of clothing, accessories and nautical tourism will be located.
– Live the nautical: it will welcome companies of nautical activities, tourist experiences, fishing and a selection of small boats.
– Passion for sailing: exhibition of new boats, engines, electronics, services and maintenance, with direct access to the sea.
International Boat Show in Paris.
Date: From Saturday 3 to Saturday 10 December.
Place: Paris (France) – Parc des Expositions – Porte de Versailles
With more than 800 exhibitors and 650 boats, the Porte de Varseilles becomes the largest covered port in France. In its programming we find the presentation of the novelties in terms of sailing, tourism, motor boating and equipment. It also has initiations, talks with experts, demonstrations and nautical award ceremonies.
The Paris Boat Show is committed to an eco-responsible approach under the ‘Cap Bleu‘ label to reduce its environmental impact.