BARCELONA INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW 2022
Boats shows, Nautical News, No category
This year marks the 60th edition of the Barcelona International Boat Show, where the largest exhibition of the national and international nautical market is concentrated with the presence of boats from the main companies and brands.
The event will be held from October 12 to 16 at Port Vell in Barcelona, and will be attended by 200 exhibitors and 700 boats, around 200 of them on the water. The novelties will be presented in three different spaces:
1. Sea Boulevard “the sea as a lifestyle”: in this dock you will find the largest floating supply of sailing yachts and an outstanding selection of equipment, accessories and nautical services on land.
2. Marina Dream “the dream of any sailor”: El Moll de Espanya and Marina Port Vell will present a great floating exhibition with the best selection of motor yachts and catamarans from the leading brands.
3. Innovation dock: where the best innovations for a more modern and sustainable nautical sector will be displayed, bringing together a selection of both national and international nautical startups. It will also have a jetty with two prototypes of sustainable boats, one powered by hydrogen and the other electric.
What to visit? Below we detail their itineraries:
- Nautical of high seas: destined to the boats of medium and great length. By joining the VIP Buyers program you can organize a visit and buy boats over 15 meters in length.
- Coastal boating: an exhibition of recreational boats, equipment, accessories and services for sports boating.
- Sea sports: exhibition of products, equipment and accessories for sports activities at sea.
- Professional nautical: brings together the latest in motor yachts and catamarans and an exhibition of equipment, accessories, nautical services and the largest floating display of sailing yachts.
The sea awaits you!